The Aero-Delta VII is an expandable pack that has a maximum capacity of 35l. It is a versatile day pack that will expand to provide enough room to take a weekend's worth of luggage (if carefully packed). If you like to take loads of luggage it will zip together with either another Aero-Delta VII or with the larger Aero-Spada VII.
Here are some of the key features:
- Expands from 15 litres to 35 liters
- All products in the Aero range will zip together to increase capacity
- Optional shoulder straps
- Polypropylene inserts to retain shape
- ‘D’ rings fitted so zips can be locked
- Fabric pull tags on zips making them easier to operate with gloves on
- Bound internal and external seams
- Zips together with other packs in the ‘Aero’ range
- Approximate dimensions: (H x W x D) 17 x 20 x 8 inches or 440 x 500 x 210 mm.