Harley Davidson FXSTB/FXSTBI Night Train
We now have available a VENTURA top box to suit our Bike-Pack System. It is 32 litres in capacity and comes with a mounting plate and universal fitting kit.
We have developed a special Top Box Rack that can be easily fitted to the existing Bike-Pack System.
The mounting plate that is supplied with the top box fits to this carrier. Four M6 Allen head bolts, spring washers and flat washers are supplied to secure the mounting plate to the Top Box Rack. A separate fitting kit is supplied with the Top Box for universal fitting to other racks.
Because of the way it is designed the rack can be fitted facing forward when riding solo or to the rear with a pillion
On this particular bike it suits having it facing forward. In this instance we would not recommend having it to the rear. How it is mounted will depend on each individual bike.
Normally you would open the box from the rear as that is where the reflectors are. If you then turned the rack so it was facing forward it would necessitate turning the mounting plate on the rack. However there is no reason, other than personal preference, to which way it opens.
This system offers a huge amount of options and flexibility as to how the entire VENTURA Bike-Pack System can be used. From the Grab-Handle to Sport-Rack and Sport-Pack, to the Pack-Rack and any number of pack choices and now a hard top box. We are not aware of any other luggage system that offers such versatility.
(Top-Box Rack and Astro Top-Box are sold seperatly)
Height - 305mm (12"),
Width - 420mm (16.5"),
Length - 400mm (15.75")
The EVO-40 is designed to specifically fit with the new rack using a innovative new pocket fastening system that securely holds the packs on the rack while riding.
The EVO-40 is the larger pack with a substantial 40 litre capacity. The packs are engineered and manufactured using durable laminated ballistic fabric to ensure the long life of these quality Ventura packs.
- 40 litre capacity - an ideal pack for all occasions
- Features an expandable section
- Designed and shaped for maximum carrying capacity
- Four external carry pockets for your small items
- Engineered and manufactured using laminated ballistic fabric
- Designed to exclusively work with our revolutionary Evo-Rack
- Top and front carry handles
- Quick release buckles for fast fitting and removal
- Safety reflective stripes on rear and top of the pack
- Approx dimensions: (H x W x D) 400 x 430 x 350 (15.8 x 16.9 x 13.8")
440 x 430 x 350 (17.3 x 16.9 x 13.8") Expanded
The EVO-10 pack is designed to specifically fit with the new EVO-Rack using a innovative new pocket fastening system that securely holds the packs on the rack while riding.
The EVO-10 is geared toward commuting and day riding with its 10 litre capacity. The pack is engineered and manufactured using a waterproof and durable laminated ballistic fabric to ensure the long life of these quality Ventura packs.
- 10 Litre capacity makes this a versatile day pack.
- Semi-moulded engineering means this pack holds its shape even when empty.
- Contrasting panels to enhance its good looks.
- Large carry handle.
- Quick release buckles for fast fitting and removal.
- Safety reflective piping around pack.
- Engineered and manufactured using laminated ballistic fabric.
- Designed to exclusively work with our revolutionary Evo-Rack.
- Red interior lining makes it easy to see items at the bottom of the pack.
- Approx dimensions: (H x W x D) 185 x 350 x 220 (7.3 x 13.8 x 8.7")
• Semi-hard moulded construction for base and front.
• 31 litres capacity.
• High quality water resistant zippers.
• Generously sized pull tags on zippers for easy access.
• Two side slash pockets.
• Fast release buckles for easy and fast removal from bike.
• Padded carry handle.
• Ds for locking to Pack-Rack.
• Lined interior.
• Bound internal seams.
• Built using 1680 denier ballistic fabric and moulded to shape.
• Shaped to cheat the wind.
• Holds its shape when empty.
• Can zip together with another Bora or Mistral Bag to increase capacity
* Approximate dimensions : (H x W x D) 390 x 420 x 240mm, 15.3 x 16.9 x 9.5inches
The Aero-Delta VII is an expandable pack that has a maximum capacity of 35l. It is a versatile day pack that will expand to provide enough room to take a weekend's worth of luggage (if carefully packed). If you like to take loads of luggage it will zip together with either another Aero-Delta VII or with the larger Aero-Spada VII.
Here are some of the key features:
- Expands from 15 litres to 35 litres
- All products in the Aero range will zip together to increase capacity
- Optional shoulder straps
- Polypropylene inserts to retain shape
- ‘D’ rings fitted so zips can be locked
- Fabric pull tags on zips making them easier to operate with gloves on
- Bound internal and external seams
- Zips together with other packs in the ‘Aero’ range
- Approximate dimensions: (H x W x D) 440 x 500 x 210 mm, 17 x 20 x 8 inches.